Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top Ten Movies

1. The Wedding Singer- Adam Sandler is an awesome actor, the movie is funny also.
2. The Hangover- This movie is hilarious, and it kept me wanting to see more of it.
3. Horton hears a who- Very cute and funny.
4. Mama Mia- I like sing-a-longs, and its kind of romantic.
5. P.S. I Love You- I like sad movies and cute/romantic.
6. My Sisters Keeper-Very sad movie, and there is a good story to it.
7. A Walk to Remember- cutest movie i have ever seen.
8. 12 rounds- I don't like action movies but i saw this one in thearters and it was awesome.
9. Charlie barton- This movie was really interesting how Charlie went about getting his meds for other people.
10. Happy Feet- This movie is so funny, and the dancing and singing is really cute.

2 comments:

  1. A walk to remember is a great romance movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice movies am! A Walk to Remember is such a cute movie!

    ReplyDelete