Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Departed

The departed was the best movie that we have seen and i think that it will beat The Godfather also. I really liked this movie which is surprising to me because i dont like gang and crime and action movies like this one. I am glad that i got to see it because it seems like everyone else has and i have no idea what they are talking about. The end of the movie was really weird. I have never seen a movie where basically all of the guys die in the end. It was really random when the elevator opened and the guy was there to shoot him and then it was random again when he walked into his apartment and he got shot right then and there also. The scene that i thought was unexpected was when the guy was thrown out of the building and landed right in front of the other guy. (sorry i don't know the names) If i would have seen that i would have freaked out more than he did and i thought he was pretty calm and sirene about it. I didnt follow the movie because i am never good at that but with this one i could kind of get what was going on. I had to ask Sam a lot of questions but i did get it in the end. This movie was really good and more then what i expected it to be.

1 comment:

  1. I was dissapointed when they all were shot in the end. Also I agree it was random, just when you thought the guy would get away the movie took a tuurn in the other direction and the guy would get shot.

    ReplyDelete