Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Casablanca was definitely not even in my top one hundred movies. I thought that this morning was so boring and I didn’t really understand it until it was explained. I don’t like how the movies are in black and white and no action in them. The movie didn’t make much sense to me because I think it had so many people that were in it and I never really new who was who. I never actually new who the main characters were until that was explained also. As far as I knew everyone played equal parts. I would not recommend this movie to anyone but older people like my grandparents who probably think that this movie is the best. I thought that when the movie was playing I wasn’t into it and I couldn’t concentrate on the movie at all. I like when I am really interested in the movie and don’t like when I feel like I can just fall asleep right then and there.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you i definetly would not put casablanca was a top movie of my choices. i thought this movie was very hard to follow and understand.

    ReplyDelete