Thursday, February 11, 2010

Newer King Kong

I thought that the newer King Kong was a lot better than the old one. The action shots and the animatioin were awesome. I didn’t like the length of it, and I thought that a lot of scenes were dragged on longer than they should have been. An example of a dragged on scene to me would be when King Kong got loose at the showing of him, and he was wrecking the cars and buildings and killing all the people. Then when Ann showed up and Kong saw her I am sure everyone expected that to happen and new it would be highlighted like she was when she was walking towards him. I also thought there were so many shots of her showing her emotions, and the camera seemed to be on her facial expressions a lot. Compared to the old King Kong her expressions actually changed and did not look like just one at different angles. Kong deffinetley looked realistic, well more so than the 1933 movie. Its funny how the men that were left and Ann only had the two small boats but managed to get Kong back to where they live. But I guess that is how a lot of movies are. I thought that this King Kong had a lot more of a story line to it than the older one. The natives were a lot more graphic and scarier in this King Kong, I didn’t expect it at all.

1 comment:

  1. i thought the new king kong was more entertaining and expressed the deep relationship between ann and king kong. the actions and animations that were shot in the scences were very moving and inspired throughtout the film industry and viewers.

    ReplyDelete